Each and every project we complete at Shay Murtagh Precast brings us satisfaction and drives us to improve, create and build our team for the next challenge. One of these challenges was Shell – Corrib Gas Tunnel project. The tunnel was one of the largest contracts completed in Ireland over the last number of years
- Posted by Gillian Murtagh Posted on 15 Oct 2015 0 Comments Read More
On The 8th Of May The Last Deliveries Of Tunnel Segments Left The Shay Murtagh Precast Factory For The CROSSRAIL C310 Site In London. This Concluded Just Over 3,400 Loads Delivered To The Site Over A 2 Year Period.
- Posted by Gillian Murtagh Posted on 24 Jul 2014 0 Comments Read More
Today the last truck deliveries of tunnel segments will leave our factory for the Crossrail C310 site in London. To date over 3,400 loads have been delivered from our manufacturing facility in Raharney to site.
- Posted by Gillian Murtagh Posted on 08 May 2014 0 Comments Read More
Widely and regularly reported is the size and scale of the Crossrail Project but somewhat less known is the adoption of new technology in the project in an effort to improve infrastructure maintenance and development in the future. As C310 Hochtief/Murphy Thames Tunnel (Plumstead to Woolwich) is the single tunnel drive for Crossrail under the
- Posted by Gillian Murtagh Posted on 04 Feb 2014 0 Comments Read More
Shay Murtagh Precast’s project for Hochtief Murphy on the Crossrail C310 Thames Tunnel has been moving swiftly and another significant milestone was celebrated. Sophia – the first of two Tunnel Boring Machines – made its first breakthrough at the Woolwich Box Station on 15th May.
- Posted by Gillian Murtagh Posted on 24 Jul 2013 0 Comments Read More
Today 11th February marks a significant milestone in the C310 Thames Tunnel Project with the production of the 1000th ring.
- Posted by Gillian Murtagh Posted on 11 Feb 2013 0 Comments Read More
Joint Venture partners HOCHTIEF Solutions AG and J Murphy & Sons Limited (HMJV) have been appointed by state owned Crossrail to undertake the prestigious €220 million C310 Thames Tunnel Project. This project will see the construction of two tunnel’s with a total length of around 5.5 kilometers in southeast London and part of which runs
- Posted by William McGovern Posted on 11 Oct 2012 0 Comments Read More
Late last year Shay Murtagh Precast were awarded the manufacture and supply of over 550 concrete retaining walls by Bouygues Travaux Publics. These precast retaining walls would be required to be assembled on site as part of the escape passage on the northbound tunnel of the New Tyne Crossing project.
- Posted by Fintan Moore Posted on 24 Feb 2011 0 Comments Read More